Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Default User Default User is offline

Default Lump charcoal in Everett area

Brian D. wrote:

> I recently scored a Big Green Egg in Bellingham and am trying to
> locate lump for it, Lowe's and Cowboy brand seem to be about it
> around here. I'll road-trip to the Marysville/Everett area if some of
> the posters from the PNW have some ideas for me. Thanks in advance!

Doitbest hardware stores carry Royal Oak lump. If the ones near you
don't have it in stock, they will probably order it for you. Stores
near Bellingham:

<http://doitbest.com/DoItBest/Main.as...ion=search&pos
talCode=98225>

Here's the Doitbest order info for the charcoal.

<http://doitbest.com/DoItBest/Main.aspx?PageID=64&SKU=800279>

Good luck.

Brian
won't shut up.