Posted to rec.food.cooking
fudge fudge is offline

Default Soaking Brown Beans

The older the beans, the longer it takes to soften them up for cooking. I
have never heard of any type of dried beans commonly used for human
consumption containing any poisons. Soaking to get rid of poisons sounds
like an old wives tale. Perhaps you should get a new girlfriend, this one
seems to be full of faecal mater.

Farmer John

"Michael Archon Sequoia Nielsen" > wrote in
message ...