Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default The Truth

ensenadajim wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:45:18 -0500 "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote truthfully:
> >
> >Because there is only one true GOD and HE is LORD GOD Almighty...
> >
> >"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> >... this feeble attempt to prove that LORD GOD Almighty does not exist

fails.

> >"A house built on sand will not stand."
> >
> >You will remain in my prayers, dear Charlie whom I love, in Jesus'
> >most precious and holy name.
> >
> >May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
> >the following written on HIS thigh:
> >
> >"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

> Nah

Perhaps you will change your tune if the LORD realizes the possibility
of leveling everything with a global earthquake on 03/29/06 through HIS
infinite will.

In the interim, you will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
also be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew