Posted to alt.food.wine
Leo Bueno Leo Bueno is offline

Default Question re cooking & sugar levels.

For the less well-versed in these subjects, please explain the PX
sauce-making process in a bit more detail, for example, are you
deglazing?

Have you used a stainless-steel pan?

Also, do you add any other ingredients or stock or is it just 100% PX.

Thanks.

: