Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall Dee Randall is offline

Default New Pots & Pans

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
28.19...
> On Thu 16 Mar 2006 08:10:54p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
> Randall?
>
>> http://tinypic.com/rkbog2.jpg

> Dee, that's a VERY odd marking. I would most definitely take it back to
> Costco, and i would let them replace either the one pot or the whole set.
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright ożo
> ____________________
>
> BIOYA

If they give me any flack, I'm going to print out the emails and plop them
down on their desk. No, they won't give me any flack, I know (fingers
crossed). They are always so nice to me, even if I think that they think
I'm making up an excuse -- so far I've not, the truth always is the best
policy; at least for me.

Yes, this is a strange situation/marking. Just can't figure it out. Must
have something to do with the layers.
Thanks, Wayne.
Dee Dee