Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall Dee Randall is offline

Default New Pots & Pans

> I'd take it back to Costco. If I remember tonight, I will dig out the
> warranty and see what it says, but if it's lifetime, take it back.

> They are very accepting about such things, but I do not know if they
> will take back just one pan...they might want to exchange the whole
> lot of them.

I'm going to take it back. I measured the line and it is 6-3/4" long around
a circumference of 19-1/2". I'd better do it now, and I'll let them decide
what to do. Perhaps they can dig out a pan replacement out of the warehouse
of others that might have been returned. Hopeful.

> The paperwork does not say the pots cannot be put into the dishwasher.
> It avoids the topic altogether. Even so, a dishwasher might discolor
> or scratch a pot, but it cannot damage it structurally.

I scan most of my purchases and scan related sales slips. In this case, I
did. I looked through and did not see anything about dishwasher washing
either. One thing I did read, but more associated with my problem.

"Every Kirkland Signature product is guaranteed to meet or exceed the
quality standards of the leading national brands. If you're not completely
satisfied, your money will be refunded."

If this is the case, a possibility is getting my money refunded and buy the
set again.

We'll see. But I probably would have put this off to the point of no
return. I'm glad you nudged me.

I've called Costco Customer Service in the past, but it is not as easy
nowadays to get thru to them. But it would be a good question to ask them.

Dee Dee