Posted to rec.food.cooking
Glitter Ninja Glitter Ninja is offline

Default New Pots & Pans

Boron Elgar > writes:

>Anyone else have the set? Do you put them in the dishwasher? Do you
>endanger them with every pot of pasta? Mine will go in the dishwasher
>regardless, as I really believe this set will outlive me, but I am
>curious to know what others think.

My Calphalon pan said it would survive a dishwasher but it recommended
hand washing, so I just hand wash it. I've always got 1 or 2 things
that can't go in the dishwasher like wooden handled utensils or my grill
pan so I just wash the pan when I wash the others.
I don't have the set you do but I'd like to get some new ones. My
nonstick pans are getting wobbly, although I don't know why.

Stacia