Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Got some more pastrami

I had to run out to Home Depot to get something, figured so
long as I'm here and people are making me nervous they won't
have pastrami any longer, I'd swing around to Costco and grab a
couple. Got a package of Blout's? lobster bisque that someone
mentioned, too.

Checking out, a woman behind me said OH! DON'T YOU LOVE
THAT?? looking at my pastrami. So funny. She had a whole story
how she was serving it to some people coming up from Florida.
Made me laugh.

My prepared food shopping is done for the day.

nancy