Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mike \Piedmont\ Mike \Piedmont\ is offline

Default OT: putting it all together

Denny Wheeler wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:28:08 -0600, "Mike \"Piedmont\""
> > wrote:
>
>> I one had to chose between PDF and HTML, which one is best? As far as
>> the Brine book, retaining an exact copy is very important.

> On a website? You have to ask? HTML. Or XHTML. Or XML. It's okay
> to make pdfs available for those who want them, but good HTML is many
> times smaller for the same content than PDF. Even bad (read:

snip

> --
> -denny-

Denny,
Yeah, had to ask (G)! Stupid people (like me) have to ask, or we never
advance! (G) My thoughts leaned towards keeping it as simple as possible.
I figured,
1. Everyone in the pc universe had a word processor,
2. That an openoffice.doc would open in any word processor.
3. That more people would know how to deal with an x.doc than how to
manipulate HTML. Especially since all you did was click on it and it
opened in your own private word processor.
Thanks!

Once Again, Thanks to all for the help,and no more of this OT crap! (G)

--
Regards,

Piedmont

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"