Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mike \Piedmont\ Mike \Piedmont\ is offline

Default OT: putting it all together

The info that I'm getting from everyone is great, thanks everyone.

I sent Steve an e-mail (removed "post", and hope you get it) requesting
the html's you have.

What I believe that I'm hearing is word.doc's are a last resort to put
on a website, that PDF's and HTML versions are better?

I one had to chose between PDF and HTML, which one is best? As far as
the Brine book, retaining an exact copy is very important.

--
Regards,

Piedmont

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"