Lucian Wischik

Default aluminum cook were

Hahabogus > wrote:
>You are forgetting all the cans that store your food. I imagion that a can
>of food sitting on a shelf for a year would absorb a lot more alunminum
>than 15 minutes in a frying pan. So no beer,Soda pop, tuna ,salmon or
>various other items including drinking boxes that can't be in your diet.

Beer from bottles. Don't drink pop, but when we buy it we buy it in
plastic bottles. Fresh tuna and salmon from the fishmonger. Wine from
bottles. There's almost no aluminium in our food products.

>If in fact (and that is a big if) Aluminum was a major factor in alzheimer
>everybody since about 1960 would have it. Even preperation H came in
>aluminum tubes it still might. Better to worry over what can leech out of
>the plastic wraps and containers than to worry over Aluminum.

Half of all fifty year-olds have alzheimers. For 80-year-olds the
figure rises to something like 95%. Have you met patients with
alzheimers, or spoken to their families or carers? it's
heart-breaking. I worry a great deal about alzheimers.

--
Lucian