Posted to rec.food.cooking
Siobhan Perricone Siobhan Perricone is offline

Default Returning (me)

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 13:15:09 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 07:34:28 -0500, Siobhan Perricone
> rummaged among random neurons and opined:
>
>Welcome back, Siobhan. It's always nice to see one of the "old"
>regulars back.

Thanks for all the welcome backs! My health stuff is getting back on
track. I had a minor surgical procedure just this last Friday that should
settle me for a while. There was a bit of a uterine cancer scare, but it
was only scare.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"Believing there is no God gives me more room for belief in family,