Hahabogus

Default aluminum cook were

Lucian Wischik > wrote in
:

> Hahabogus > wrote:

>>I'm glad your father's a research. But how to you live not using
>>aluminum? It is in most everything from toothpaste to cloth. Even
>>cotton fibres have aluminum content. I myself wouldn't like being
>>naked with rotting teeth.

> Sorry, the thread was about aluminium cookware, but I forgot the word
> "cookware" from my response. He wanted us to stop using aluminum-based
> deoderants but we couldn't find any alternatives. I suspect that
> cotton fibres yields a much lower rate of aluminium ingestion than
> would pots/pans.
>
> --
> Lucian

You are forgetting all the cans that store your food. I imagion that a can
of food sitting on a shelf for a year would absorb a lot more alunminum
than 15 minutes in a frying pan. So no beer,Soda pop, tuna ,salmon or
various other items including drinking boxes that can't be in your diet.

If in fact (and that is a big if) Aluminum was a major factor in alzheimer
everybody since about 1960 would have it. Even preperation H came in
aluminum tubes it still might. Better to worry over what can leech out of
the plastic wraps and containers than to worry over Aluminum.