Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'[_1_] Melba's Jammin'[_1_] is offline

Default A familiar name

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/21/ed...camp=article_p
> opular
>
> Sue(tm)
> Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

Very cool.

"A few professors said they had rules for e-mail and told their students
how quickly they would respond, how messages should be drafted and what
types of messages they would answer.
Meg Worley, an assistant professor of English at Pomona College in
California, said she told students that they must say thank you after
receiving a professor's response to an e-mail message.
"One of the rules that I teach my students is, the less powerful person
always has to write back," Professor Worley said."

Go, Meg!
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 2-19-2006, Yummy! and church review. :-)