Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Betty[_1_] Betty[_1_] is offline

Default Red Rose Tea

I have enjoyed Red Rose Tea for practically my entire life, but lately
it doesn't seem to have any flavor at all. I thought I must have
gotten a bad batch, so I picked up another package at a different store
and it is equally tasteless. My water is not the issue and nothing
has changed about how I brew my tea. I am a bit upset for nostalgic
reasons; I have many fond memories of my grandparents enjoying Red Rose
when I was a child. They must have changed the type of tea they are
using or something. Has anyone else noticed this and can anyone
suggest a suitable replacement -- preferably something that is widely
available throughout the Mid-Atlantic states.

Thank you.