Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Lobo[_1_] Lobo[_1_] is offline

Default Thanks for everything, Carl, but...

I have no clue why, but this recipe comes out sour for me ...
Sourdough Tile Bread
2 loaves

4 c. sourdough starter (removed from refrigerator the night before and
flour and water added)

3 1/2 c. flour

2 t. salt

1 T. buttermilk pd (opt)

2 t. sugar

2/5 c. water

2-3 T. olive oil

Mix and let rise. Punch out bubbles and form loaf, let rise. Preheat oven
to 350 degrees. Bake 30-40 minutes. I lined a small Corning dish with a
dish towel and let the bread rise in it. I took it out by lifting it out by
the towel, transferred it to one hand and quickly put it on the stone right
side up. I've also baked it in pans.

Delete the obvious to reply to me personally.