PENMART01

Default Cook books

>John Gaughan writes:
>
>Is anyone interested in some older cook books for free? I just went
>through my collection of books, paring down to the ones that I will
>actually use.
>
>The books are okay, in fact there are a couple good ones in there like
>the Stouffer and Pepperidge farm cook books. The rest are a mixture of
>Mexican and Latin American books, Italian, Colonial American, bread, and
>desserts. I just do not need ten books on the same cuisine, so I picked
>one or two that have recipes that interest me and want to give away the
>rest.
>
>Please do not flame me for spamming, this is not business related and I
>do not want to make money from it, hence the "free" part. I just want to
>find a good home for these books, some of which have been in my family
>for a long time. I just do not need an entire shelf full of cook books.

Considering you're making a public offer and several people will likely want
your cookbooks, for the sake of justice you may want to consider some sort of
lottery, whereas no one gets more than one book.... or simply auction the
entire lot to the highest bidder, with the opening bid covering the cost of
shipping.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon