Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
kuriou kuriou is offline

Default Drinking 1- or 2-day old coffee (or older!)?

My future parents-in-law unabashedly enjoy coffee that is 1 to 2 days
old (not refrigerated; just in the pot, sitting out on the counter for
a day or two; however, they do re-heat it before consuming). They say
that they used to drink coffee even older than that until one of their
children convinced them not to do that anymore. This sounds like an
odd practice, but since they so enjoy their aged coffee, I'm wondering
if others enjoy similar practices of drinking "old" coffee. What say
y'all?

- Kurious in Louisville, KY