Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] DianeB@glassattic.com is offline

Default Chicken Yoghurt Recipe and YOGHURT QUESTION

Oops.. I'll get this posting things right yet <g>.

Another thing I thought of re your question is that some of this could
depend on the yogurt you're using. Are you using full-fat yogurt, or
at least 2%?
There are also some yogurts which are thicker and/or creamier than
others...I'm no expert, but I believe that those made from sheep's or
goat's milk are more like that; anyone else know what I'm talking
about"?

Also, your recipe doesn't mention coconut milk, which is often used in
Indian cooking and can give it a creamier texture. (Unfortunately
coconut milk is also high in fat, so it's a no no for me...).

Diane B.