Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Best meals to eat before you die

"Tom or Mary" > wrote

>I have noticed in the library books which will list the "100" places you
> should visit before you die, or the "100" things you should do before you
> die. I was wondering what would be included in the "100" meals or food I
> should eat before I die. I have never had a pizza delivered to my house,
> and
> I have never drank a martini.

Depending on where you live, delivered pizza might be best
avoided. It had come to my attention at some point that there
are people in the midwest who think domioes is pizza, and good
pizza at that. Just sayin.

Can't speak for the martini, what are they, gin? I hate gin.

My list of nottobemissed would not be very sophisticated, it'll
be interesting to see what people come up with.

nancy