Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

Default Junk

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote

> And this is just a small part of the inventory. I haven't even looked in
> the basement closets yet. Oh, and 4 dolls in these huge cases with
> certificates. They'll go on eBay. Can you say garage sale?

I think I'm confusing you with someone else ... did you just move
there in the last decade? Or less? Where did all that stuff come
from?

I've been getting rid of crap little by little, amazing the stuff
that piles up. I just cleaned out one closet, I found an
Intellivision game, complete with games, that has been out of
manufacture since ... when? early 80s? Astonishing amount
of stuff I forgot I ever had in there. Buh bye.

nancy