Old 06-01-2006, 04:47 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathy in NZ

Default Today's Breakfast

On 6 Jan 2006 05:41:39 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

On Thu 05 Jan 2006 09:34:19p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Kathy in
NZ?

On 5 Jan 2006 19:30:26 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

A big bowl of pinhead oatmeal with toasted walnuts and sliced bananas,
dusted with brown sugar. A couple of slices of bacon on the side.
Hearty stuff!

What did you have?

--
Wayne Boatwright **
_______________________________________________ ___________________

My usual workday breakfast, a muffin split with bacon and an egg
inside. Courtesy of our work caf.

Kathy in NZ

I loved the places I've worked where was a company cafeteria. Most were
very good. One, in particular, was excellent. I miss that!

--
Wayne Boatwright **

Our work caf went upmarket a few years back and is now open to the
public as a coffee bar *** lunch venue. However, staff are given
subsidised prices. I find it okay, not brilliant.

Kathy in NZ