Posted to alt.food.wine
PP

Default Chile's Finest

Ed,
that is the great thing about food and wine, we each have our own taste.
One thing I have learned in my several years of tasting and drinking is that
my "great" wine may rate only 'so-so" with the wine critics or others that
enjoy the grape.
I spent some time around Santiago while I was in the Navy and found it to be
much like my native California in respect to soil and climate. I think as
the Chilean wine industry matures you may find your world class Chilean
wine.
Cheers,
Paul