Posted to rec.food.baking
Nospam

Default Blueband

Thank you, you got it right.
I should have made the point clear that I was wanting to re-create a taste
of years ago.
My late Mother made cakes and "cream" using BlueBand. I loved the cream
I recall it was BlueBand and some sort of sugar blended together, may have
been icing sugar ?
Cakes made with "Stork" margarine always tasted awful, and I hate the taste
and smell of butter when used to cook food. In fact, the only butter I eat
is "Anchor" and that has to be ice cold, and it is only on the occasional
sandwich.
The UK has countless brands of Margarine, and I hoped one of them was just a
re-branded BlueBand.
The obvious answer is to buy them all and try it out
Thank you for your help and I apologise for causing a heated debate and for
the name calling.
Bob (London,UK )