Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Mark D

Default Bring White Castle to Denver! Sign the petition!

For most of my life I lived in Chicago. I'm 51.

When I was a child of 5, or 6, Mickey-D's was actually good! Even
better yet was a Burger Joint/Drive-In called Henry's by Midway Airport.

12 cents for a Burger. 15 for a Cheesburger, 15 cents for fries, and 15
for a Coke.

Back then, I don't think anybody went to White Castle, as they were
there, but who knew of them back then. As the Mickey D's began to get
worse, and worse, White Castles IMO began to taste better, and better to
me.
(Remembering a few years back where Mc'D;s weren't even grilling the
buns, yuck! What a mushy ****ing mess!)

The CEO's at Mc D's should be taken out and ****ing hanged upside down!
And that ain't no shit either. What a disgusting place with horrible
food to eat at.

At least at White Castle, you can see what they're making, as they're
right out in the open.
Places like Mc D's, and Whopper King seem to hide everything they do.

One certainty about White Castle, they "slide in", and they "slide right
out". Better than a freakin Colonic! lol

Actually, I'm living now in the freakin barren southwest of New Mexico,
where there's esssentially nothing. People are so freakin cheap here,
they throw Nickles around like Sewer Covers.

Maybe a White Castle would be right up their sidewalk here, as it seems
that the most patronized restaurant here in Alamogordo, NM, is Taco
Bell.

****ers here don't even know what a good Taco is, nor a good Tamale. How
about $7.00 for shitty, tasteless ground beef Tacos on 1/2 sized
tortillas at every restaurant in town?
This is food hell here. The Worst!!!! You'd at least think Mexican
food would be good here, NOT!
Thank god I can cook a bit, Mark