Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default sub for peanut oil in turkey fryer?

"ms_peacock" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
>
> He's allergic to, cinnamon, milk, chicken, peanuts, crab, strawberries,
> eggs, and corn. And believe me, he didn't quit eating any of them
> because he's picky and didn't like them.
>
> We'd just like to fry a turkey he's not allergic to. If it can be done
> with canola that's what we'll do.

Jeez, he's gonna have a tough row ta hoe. I hope he doesn't discover any
other allergies along the way, like cranberry sauce! How is he with butter
or clarified butter? Any cheeses OK? Hope y'all enjoy yer fried turkey.

Happy New Year!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: