Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg

Default sub for peanut oil in turkey fryer?

Pete C. wrote:

> I recommend that you refrain from hosting people with such severe
> multiple allergies, the risk is too great. If you must, make sure you
> have a good personal liability "umbrella" insurance policy and a clear
> landing area for the medivac heli.

I have maybe 2 folks a month who will come into the store and want me to
list all of the ingredients I use in order to rule out the potential of a
food allergy reaction. I always tell them that I don't have time to
accomodate their request ( I really don't). I tell them -- in a very polite
fashion -- that, due to their risk level, it would be best to not eat there.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com