Posted to rec.food.cooking
Denny Wheeler

Default Is this salmon still edible after 3 days in the fridge?

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 03:15:34 GMT, The Bubbo >
wrote:

>OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

>> <lol> My vet calls dogs like that "garbage guts".
>> I had an adopted stray that used to do stuff like that...
>>
>> He did get a bit sick from time to time tho'.
>> I just tried to prevent him from getting spoiled stuff
>> out of the compost.

>I used to buy this these toy keys, they were made by Nylabone, all chewy and
>everything. He chews so much and so hard (he destroyed a Kong for cripes sake)
>that he would eat through those keys and finally I got sick of finding
>multi-colored piles of puke all over the place. He gets REALLY HARD chew toys
>now.
>
>That and stuffed animals to eviscerate.

Have you considered giving him haunch of Sheldon? That should be
quite tough.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge