Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo

Default Is this salmon still edible after 3 days in the fridge?

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Wow.
>
> Even my worst dog that did that sort of thing (a female Whippet that
> LOVED the litter box) never did eat rabbit turds!
>
> I had a dog that liked to roll in them tho'. ;-)
>
> OB food: Southern fried rabbit...
> Good stuff!
> Especially cooked right after processing
> before it even cooled off.

they were candy to him. The vet assured me he'd be fine, mabe get a bellyache
now an again. He also got ahold of a dead sparrow that my mom's cat brought
home. As soon as I picked him up to get it out of his mouth he swallowed it
whole. He was probably 4 or 5 months at the time. I freaked. He was fine.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com