Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem

Default Is this salmon still edible after 3 days in the fridge?

wrote:
> I bought some salmon on Christmas Eve and didn't use it. I marinated it
> last night and am thinking about cooking it for lunch, is it still good
> to eat after 3 days being raw in my fridge?

By now I'd guess you have cooked it up and decided whether to eat it.
I'd have thought it would be edible, in the sense of not spoiled enough
to hurt you. But I question marinating fish overnight in the first
place. Fish flesh is porous enough that the benefits of a marinade are
pretty much achieved in half an hour. Letting it go as long as you did
would overpower the poor fish, I fear. -aem