Posted to alt.food.wine
Michael Pronay

Default Chateauneuf du Pape 1998

Emery Davis > wrote:

> ] "MaxMustermann" > wrote:
> ]
> ] > What do you guys about the above?
> ]
> ] What this sentence?

> <g> He's outdone you Michael. You missed only one word (is)
> whereas he's swallowed two: 'do' and 'think' I assume.

If my count is right, he only swallowed one: "think". The "do" is
there.

> As an anglophone living in France I stand as always in awe of
> your (meant widely) excellent command of written English.

Thank you very much!

> Max. '98 is widely regarded as an excellent vintage in CdP.
>
> [further explanations to the vintage snipped]

And again that's the evidence that my command of the English
language is nowhere where I would like to have it. I saw the
posting as a question to the quality of a specific wine - which
is impossible to answer given that Max stated no producer.

Btw, "Max Mustermann" ist the dummy name for credit, bank and
customer card ads in Austria.

M.