Posted to alt.food.wine
dick neidich

Default EuroCave problem: standing water and label mold

The unit is designed that the walls are made of aluminum and sweat when the
outside temp is differnet than inside.

That is based upon the little hole in rear of unit that holds the charcoal
filter.

You might want to make sure the doors is sealing correctly. If the hinge
screws loosen that might not have a good seal. Therefore that could cause
the issue that causes more sweat. Therefore water collects at base.

oups.com...