Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich

Default EuroCave problem: standing water and label mold

I have a couple of these units. Have had one for about 10 year the other
for 4 years and have not had same issue.

When water did collect it was due to lack of balance...used level and made
sure it was level.

I think these is a drain in the back buttom...make sure its not clogged.

Sorry for issue...suggest you call the wine enthusiast ASAP...they can be a
great resource.

dick

ups.com...