Siobhan Perricone

Default Baked Sweet potatoes, common in the south?

I was just wondering if baked sweet potatoes are a common side dish in
restaurants in the southern US.

We just ate at a Longhorn Steak House (it's new in Burlington, VT) for
lunch, it was nice enough. Decent ribeye that I didn't have to cook or
clean up after. Anyway, one of the side choices is baked sweet potatoe and
I wondered it that was a common thing in the south or an affectation.

--
Siobhan Perricone
The actions taken by the New Hampshire Episcopalians are an affront to