Posted to alt.food.diabetic
TigerLily

Default More budget gourmet (Chicken-Spinach Roulades)

bwha ha ha ha

i love it Pete
thanks for the chuckle

(i'd have said yes to the walk-in cooler) :-)
kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Pete Romfh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I noticed this morning that the local

"Food-A-Rama" has Skinless,
> boneless breasts for $1.49/lb in 10 pound

packages.
> I'll have to stop on the way home and grab a

couple packages if they
> look any good.
>
> There's an advantage to having a huge (27cf)

freezer at one end of the
> kitchen. Along with a 2nd refrigerator.
> My spouse drew the line, however, when I

considered getting a walk-in
> cooler as we re-designed the kitchen.
> I pouted... but she won on that issue.

Something about "Boys and Toys"