Old 21-12-2005, 11:59 PM posted to co.food,co.denver.general,rec.food.restaurants,co.consumers
J.M. Flagg

Default Bring White Castle to Denver! Sign the petition!

Phin wrote:
So who else even HAS or HAD a succesful frozen burger?!?

JM,

The problem with the frozen white castle burgers (besides being frozen)
is that they don't come with those great sliced pickles and dusseldorf
mustard! Besides microwaved White Castle sliders (if you want the bun
to stay hot and soft) don't compare to a steaming bag of freshly made
sliders! It's not even 10 am and I am getting hungry!

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Phin

Well in this neck of the woods we don't have the real thing, so one
makes do.

Suggestions - bag-0-sliders and nails, soon!