Posted to alt.food.wine
st.helier

Default Seasons Greetings to all AFW contributors!

"Mark Lipton" wrote ..............>
> And to you and yours, milud. Jean and I will be passing o'erhead some
> time on Dec. 31 en route to Singapore. Do give us a wave and think kind
> thoughts if you happen to espy Singapore Airlines flight 15.
>
> (hoping that the airline's wine list is decent)

Whoa - now that will be a "not-too-subtle" change in temperatures!

Actually Mark, I regard Singapore Airlines very highly. I have flown with
them several times to/from London [I can do Auckland/Heathrow in 26 hours
with one short stop in Singapore]

Not for a few years though so I cannot comment on their wine list - but both
their aircraft and service are first rate.

Regards to Jean and my namesake!

--

st.helier