Posted to alt.food.wine
Mark Lipton

Default Seasons Greetings to all AFW contributors!

st.helier wrote:
<snip gloating as I regard the sub-arctic conditions outside my window>

> To each and all regardless of your location, nationality or spiritual
> persuasions I wish you the very best for the festive season and a very
> prosperous, happy and healthy 2006.

And to you and yours, milud. Jean and I will be passing o'erhead some
time on Dec. 31 en route to Singapore. Do give us a wave and think kind
thoughts if you happen to espy Singapore Airlines flight 15.

Mark Lipton
(hoping that the airline's wine list is decent)