Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove

Default More budget gourmet (Chicken-Spinach Roulades)

<Alan > wrote in message
> Regular price where I shop in the Twin Cities is in the 2.75 - 3.00 range
> (per pound). Organic would be more.
>
> Where do YOU shop?

This is organic. I try to buy all organic foods. I bought it at Central
Market. Their prices on many things are higher but they have a much larger
selection of foods and in particular, foods with no additives. I go there
because of my daughter's food allergies.

5 years ago or so, in the part of CA we were living in, non organic,
boneless chicken breasts sold for around $9.00 a pound. For this reason, we
didn't have chicken very often. I think one reason they got a away with
selling it for so much was that it was a very popular meat. They had one
entire meat case for just chicken. That's how popular it was.

--
See my webpage: