Posted to rec.food.cooking
Curly Sue

Default Serial ham

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:07:51 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"Curly Sue" > wrote in message

>> Day 2: Ham salad (chopped ham, mayo, sweet relish, yellow mustard)
>> sandwich
>> Day 3: skip a day
>> Day 4: cheese, noodles, and ham casserole.
>>
>> My favorite? the ham salad!
>>
>> Me luv ham.
>>
>> Sue(tm)
>> Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

>I've never heard of ham salad, seriously! To be honest, though, it doesn't
>sound all that appealing to me. Do you use any seasonings? Any cheese?
>What kind of bread do you put it on, and do you toast it? Silly questions,
>perhaps, but I'm a newbie to this one.
>
>kili

And I'm taken aback that someone hasn't heard of ham salad (really, I
thought it was a standard like egg salad and chicken salad).

Well, it's similar to egg salad in using chopped/ground ham,
mayonnaise, and a few other things depending on one's fancy. The one
I like best is as above, with mayo, relish, and mustard. No cheese
(ewww )

Like egg or chicken salad, I eat it on any type of bread or roll,
toasted, not toasted, with lettuce or not, and if there is any left
over, I have it on crackers. On crackers I have it. That is how I
eat my ham. I do so like salad of ham. I would eat it in a boat. I
would eat it with a goat. I would eat it here and there. I would eat
it anywhere.

(sorry, I got carried away)

Sue(tm)