Posted to alt.food.diabetic
TigerLily

Default garlic bread ?

toast a piece of bread in the regular toaster

when it's cooked, take a clove of garlic and rub
it lightly on the surface of the bread to dispense
the garlic.............. the more you rub on, the
garlicier it becomes.......

enjoy!
(oh, and butter after you do the garlic)

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Joe" > wrote in
message ...
> Anyone have a good way to make garlic bread? The

stuff in the freezer case
> is 20-24 carb's a slice. I'm "OK" with the

bread I'm using(Wonder Lite
> 7carbs a slice), I just need a way to get the

garlic flavor to it. I've
> tried mixing garlic powder with butter then

spreading it on toast or plain
> bread. I've also tried to put it under the

broiler with not much success.
> I'm thinking maybe a jar of garlic paste or oil,

something like that anyway.
> I don't make Spaghetti a lot, so spoilage may be

an issue with garlic paste.