Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Joe

Default garlic bread ?

Anyone have a good way to make garlic bread? The stuff in the freezer case
is 20-24 carb's a slice. I'm "OK" with the bread I'm using(Wonder Lite
7carbs a slice), I just need a way to get the garlic flavor to it. I've
tried mixing garlic powder with butter then spreading it on toast or plain
bread. I've also tried to put it under the broiler with not much success.
I'm thinking maybe a jar of garlic paste or oil, something like that anyway.
I don't make Spaghetti a lot, so spoilage may be an issue with garlic paste.