Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Serial ham

Curly Sue wrote:
> T minus 2 days: buy ham slice, keep in refrigerator until ready to
> use
>
> Day 1: Bisquick "quiche" (I've posted the recipe before). Chop
> enough ham in the FP for day 2 as well
> Day 2: Ham salad (chopped ham, mayo, sweet relish, yellow mustard)
> sandwich
> Day 3: skip a day
> Day 4: cheese, noodles, and ham casserole.
>
> My favorite? the ham salad!
>
> Me luv ham.
>
> Sue(tm)
> Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

Spring for the whole ham. The left overs are wonderful. Steven seldom
eats ham when I buy it, but I still buy the whole damned thing. I love
the omeletes, mac 'n cheese, casseroles and ham 'n beans I can make out
of it. I like picking on it the best. Grabbing a nibble here and
there.

Michael <- posting from Kris' house via Google