Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress

Default Serial ham

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:36:40 GMT, (Curly
Sue) wrote:

> T minus 2 days: buy ham slice, keep in refrigerator until ready to
> use
>
> Day 1: Bisquick "quiche" (I've posted the recipe before). Chop
> enough ham in the FP for day 2 as well
> Day 2: Ham salad (chopped ham, mayo, sweet relish, yellow mustard)
> sandwich
> Day 3: skip a day
> Day 4: cheese, noodles, and ham casserole.
>
> My favorite? the ham salad!
>
> Me luv ham.

Me too! Other ideas for when you have more ham to work with:

Cubed and fried in bacon grease with cubed, leftover baked potatoes
and some chopped onions. Salt and pepper as desired.

Ham fried rice. Unbelievably delicious! Recipe available.

Standard scalloped potatoes and ham

Ham and cheese omelettes

Ham is a Good Thing
Carol