Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress

Default Hiding Places was: Those freaking seasoned almonds

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:25:10 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

> LOL!! Niece Sandy once lost a tin of Peanut Blossoms she'd hidden to
> keep them safe from her husband's enthusiasm. She never did find them.
> Not even when they moved.

Mom took a purse and a transistor radio (shoo-hoo!) away from me when
I was in elementary school. Never showed up, even when we gutted the
house 30+ years later, after Dad passed.

While cleaning out Dad's basement, my ex-sister finally found the
sterling flatware that she'd been coveting. Dad had hidden it for
safekeeping. In a cat litter bag. Full of used cat litter. I'm glad
she's eating with that stuff and I'm not!

Carol
--

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/head_trollop/my_photos