sf

Default Rock salt -- sidewalk vs. stomach

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 06:16:44 GMT, sf >
wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 04:12:01 GMT, "kilikini"
> > wrote:
>

> > "sf" > wrote in message
> > > >

> > > Are you sure you're Hawaiian? Isn't SPAM the state food?
> > >
> > > ;-)
> > >

> > > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

> > Ah yes, SPAM is the state meat, but I'm *not* Hawaiian. I'm one beer
> > drinking, cheese eating haole originally from Wisconsin and proud of it.
> > kilikini
> >

> I totally misread your nom de plume, in that case. Sorry.

I take back the "sorry" part... because I missed
"originally" when I posted the last message. You ARE
Hawaiian, IMO. You live there - therefore you are Hawaiian.
Not by blood, but by virtue of living there.

I consider myself a San Franciscan and I post as sf. You
post with a Hawaiian sounding/looking nom de plume. IMO
your intent is to be considered Hawaiian by those who
recognize the lingo, otherwise you'd pick a less "ethnic"
pen name.