Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Lew Bryson

Default SA Cranberry Lambic: He LIKES it! He LIKES it!

"Scott Kaczorowski" > wrote in message
> "Lew Bryson" > wrote in
>>>
>>> $40 per case here. A couple years ago it was $32/case.

>> $40 a case? Jeebus.

> Do you mean Jesus ****ing Christ in Colors? If not, provide
> clarification, please. I mean, you know, unless you will
> shrivel up and be relegated to the, what? third ring?

Not really sure what I mean. I've seen Binkley say it. What do I mean?

>> We're still in the $32 range.
>> I better get a case for Da Wyf afore I leave for Bavaria.

> Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
>
> This beer has gone from "fruit beers suck" to "Jim sucks for
> calling it a 'lambic'" to...buying by the case?

Whoa, look upstream: we're talking about SNCA! Didn't change the subject
line. If that's a netiquette breach, well, sorry.

--
Lew Bryson

"As for talking shit in this NG, Lew, you're the undisputed king, and
that's no SHITE." -- Bob Skilnik, 1/31/02

www.lewbryson.com