Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dean G.

Default Cook ... cook ... cook ... post ... cook

The crab dip is someone else's recipe, but from what I gathered, it had
a can of good crab meat, a jar of artichoke hearts, quite a bit of
mayonaise, and some good parm on top. Cooked until the top was brown
and bubbly. I'll see if I can get the exact recipe. I'd probably cut
back on the mayonaise, but it was good.

As for the fried succotash, start the limas in the microswave for a few
minues or so. Meanwhile start a pan with some butter. I used about 2-3
Tbsp for a large pan full of 50/50 corn and limas. Put the corn in
first, and fry until it starts to brown the corn. Add the limas, and
lower the heat. Stir in some pimentoes or diced red peppers. Cook until
everything is hot. Sprinkle with salt and parsley. Sometimes I fry a
shallot with the corn, but not this time.

Dean G.