Posted to rec.food.preserving
George Shirley

Default OT: Press Release: Self Reliant Network

http://www.self-reliant.net/contact

>>> What exactly is a "Gun-Nut"?
>>>
>>> Bob

>> To a certain class of people that's you and me and a lot other folks
>> Bob. That statement in their "press release" turned me off of their
>> group immediately.
>>
>> George
>>

> I figure if I'm ever gonna be a "renaissance man", I gotta learn how to
> shoot (I just wish I'd started before my eyesight went to heck.)
>
> Did you do anything special for National Ammo Day?
>
> I used it as an excuse to go to Gander Mountain and buy a pound of
> powder. The later that day when I was at Wal-mart buying a frozen
> turkey, I stopped by the sporting goods counter and bought a box of
> Winchester white box (kinda cheap) 9mm JHP's to see if my Browning will
> reliably feed hollowpoints. I'd hate to load up a thousand of 'em this
> winter and then find out it only feeds round nosed bullets.
>
> Bob Nut

Shoot, (notice the on topic start) you should try shooting with
trifocals. It ain't hard to hit what you're shooting at when there's
three of them downrange.

Nope, had just bought a case of 9mm FMJ for my Ruger P95 and exceeded my
allowance.

George