Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Press Release: Self Reliant Network

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Not Another Gun-Nut Survivalist Site!

Contact: Elray Jones
Email: http://www.self-reliant.net/contact
Base: Fort Worth, Texas

That's right we are not a Gun-Nut Survivalist Site.

We have worked hard to provide a gathering place for coherent
organization of topics of a survivalist nature. Elray Jones is the
webmaster of this new service and has brought to the table over 25
years of design, and system development knowledge.
See http://www.self-reliant.net/2005/11/13/webmaster/

You will find powerful state-of-the-art technology deployed here. Our
Directory & Reference service is a custom program designed to quickly
reference the keywords in the page title to WikipediA the free
encyclopedia. Plus the title keyword is dispatched to seven top search
engines simultaneously. Also, our index pulls the top ten websites from
the MSN search site automatically and displays the links for your use
and are fully dynamic and constantly changing. With this service you
can conduct your research form one central location quickly and
reliably.

Our Listings:
Amateur Radio, Avian Influenza, Biodiesel, Canning, Cooking, Fire
Making Skills, First Aid, Knot Making, Gardening, Hydro Power, Martial
Arts, Gas Mask, Military Tactics, Meals Ready to Eat, Recipes, Solar
Power, Survival Knifes, Tactics & Gear, Wild Game Hunting,
Wind Power.....[More to Come]

Link: http://www.self-reliant.net/directory-reference/

Article Categories:
Army Field Manuals, Cancer Survival, Commentary, Main, Medicine &
Remedies, Original Works, Politics, Prophesy, Survival Book Shelf,
Survival Library, Threat Assessments,

We are looking for Original content writers for our growing article
categories. If you have something to say that would be a help to
someone wanting to learn, please stop by and create an account for the
Publishing Blog it's quick and painless.

The term Survivalist is not just about guns and gear. It's about
Skills. Life Skills, People Skills, Self Reliant Living, Common Since,
Family Values, Planning, and Research. Our website is a good place to
learn about self reliant living and Skills for the future.

-
Self Reliant Network
http://www.self-reliant.net/

Posted to rec.food.preserving
zxcvbob

wrote:
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> Not Another Gun-Nut Survivalist Site!
>
> Contact: Elray Jones
> Email:
http://www.self-reliant.net/contact
> Base: Fort Worth, Texas
>
> That's right we are not a Gun-Nut Survivalist Site.

What exactly is a "Gun-Nut"?

Bob
Posted to rec.food.preserving
George Shirley

zxcvbob wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>>
>> Not Another Gun-Nut Survivalist Site!
>>
>> Contact: Elray Jones
>> Email:
http://www.self-reliant.net/contact
>> Base: Fort Worth, Texas
>>
>> That's right we are not a Gun-Nut Survivalist Site.
>>

> What exactly is a "Gun-Nut"?
>
> Bob

To a certain class of people that's you and me and a lot other folks
Bob. That statement in their "press release" turned me off of their
group immediately.

George

Posted to rec.food.preserving
Brian Mailman

zxcvbob wrote:

> wrote:
>> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>>
>> Not Another Gun-Nut Survivalist Site!
>>
>> Contact: Elray Jones
>> Email:
http://www.self-reliant.net/contact
>> Base: Fort Worth, Texas
>>
>> That's right we are not a Gun-Nut Survivalist Site.
>>

> What exactly is a "Gun-Nut"?

Sort of like a macadamia, but crunchier.

B/
Posted to rec.food.preserving
Kathi Jones

"Brian Mailman" > wrote in message
> zxcvbob wrote:
>
> > wrote:
> >> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
> >>
> >> Not Another Gun-Nut Survivalist Site!
> >>
> >> Contact: Elray Jones
> >> Email:
http://www.self-reliant.net/contact
> >> Base: Fort Worth, Texas
> >>
> >> That's right we are not a Gun-Nut Survivalist Site.
> >>

> > What exactly is a "Gun-Nut"?

> Sort of like a macadamia, but crunchier.
>
> B/

LOL!!

Posted to rec.food.preserving
The Joneses

Kathi Jones wrote:

> "Brian Mailman" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > What exactly is a "Gun-Nut"?

> > Sort of like a macadamia, but crunchier.
> >
> > B/

> LOL!!

I like the domestic kind pretty well, but the imported are very
strange.
Edrena

Posted to rec.food.preserving
zxcvbob

Default OT: Press Release: Self Reliant Network

George Shirley wrote:
> zxcvbob wrote:
>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>>>
>>> Not Another Gun-Nut Survivalist Site!
>>>
>>> Contact: Elray Jones
>>> Email:
http://www.self-reliant.net/contact
>>> Base: Fort Worth, Texas
>>>
>>> That's right we are not a Gun-Nut Survivalist Site.
>>>

>> What exactly is a "Gun-Nut"?
>>
>> Bob

> To a certain class of people that's you and me and a lot other folks
> Bob. That statement in their "press release" turned me off of their
> group immediately.
>
> George

I figure if I'm ever gonna be a "renaissance man", I gotta learn how to
shoot (I just wish I'd started before my eyesight went to heck.)

Did you do anything special for National Ammo Day?

I used it as an excuse to go to Gander Mountain and buy a pound of
powder. The later that day when I was at Wal-mart buying a frozen
turkey, I stopped by the sporting goods counter and bought a box of
Winchester white box (kinda cheap) 9mm JHP's to see if my Browning will
reliably feed hollowpoints. I'd hate to load up a thousand of 'em this
winter and then find out it only feeds round nosed bullets.

Bob Nut
Posted to rec.food.preserving
George Shirley

zxcvbob wrote:
> George Shirley wrote:
>
>> zxcvbob wrote:

http://www.self-reliant.net/contact

>>> What exactly is a "Gun-Nut"?
>>>
>>> Bob

>> To a certain class of people that's you and me and a lot other folks
>> Bob. That statement in their "press release" turned me off of their
>> group immediately.
>>
>> George
>>

> I figure if I'm ever gonna be a "renaissance man", I gotta learn how to
> shoot (I just wish I'd started before my eyesight went to heck.)
>
> Did you do anything special for National Ammo Day?
>
> I used it as an excuse to go to Gander Mountain and buy a pound of
> powder. The later that day when I was at Wal-mart buying a frozen
> turkey, I stopped by the sporting goods counter and bought a box of
> Winchester white box (kinda cheap) 9mm JHP's to see if my Browning will
> reliably feed hollowpoints. I'd hate to load up a thousand of 'em this
> winter and then find out it only feeds round nosed bullets.
>
> Bob Nut

Shoot, (notice the on topic start) you should try shooting with
trifocals. It ain't hard to hit what you're shooting at when there's
three of them downrange.

Nope, had just bought a case of 9mm FMJ for my Ruger P95 and exceeded my
allowance.

George

Posted to rec.food.preserving
Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
zxcvbob > wrote:

> I figure if I'm ever gonna be a "renaissance man", I gotta learn how to
> shoot (I just wish I'd started before my eyesight went to heck.)
>
> Did you do anything special for National Ammo Day?
>
> I used it as an excuse to go to Gander Mountain and buy a pound of
> powder. The later that day when I was at Wal-mart buying a frozen
> turkey, I stopped by the sporting goods counter and bought a box of
> Winchester white box (kinda cheap) 9mm JHP's to see if my Browning will
> reliably feed hollowpoints. I'd hate to load up a thousand of 'em this
> winter and then find out it only feeds round nosed bullets.
>
> Bob Nut

Don't kid us, Bub! You're going to poke a coupla holes in that
WallyWorld birdy and try to pass it off as something you SHOT!!!
FAKE!! I see right through you.
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 11-19-05 - Shiksa Varnishkes.
Posted to rec.food.preserving
zxcvbob

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article >,
> zxcvbob > wrote:
>

>>I figure if I'm ever gonna be a "renaissance man", I gotta learn how to
>>shoot (I just wish I'd started before my eyesight went to heck.)
>>
>>Did you do anything special for National Ammo Day?
>>
>>I used it as an excuse to go to Gander Mountain and buy a pound of
>>powder. The later that day when I was at Wal-mart buying a frozen
>>turkey, I stopped by the sporting goods counter and bought a box of
>>Winchester white box (kinda cheap) 9mm JHP's to see if my Browning will
>>reliably feed hollowpoints. I'd hate to load up a thousand of 'em this
>>winter and then find out it only feeds round nosed bullets.
>>
>>Bob Nut

> Don't kid us, Bub! You're going to poke a coupla holes in that
> WallyWorld birdy and try to pass it off as something you SHOT!!!
> FAKE!! I see right through you.

Damn! She's on to me.

Best regards,
Bob